Cleats and Hawse Pipes


      A boat cleat is a device used to secure ropes or lines to a boat, typically found on the deck or along the gunwale. Cleats come in various sizes and shapes and are used to tie off or adjust the tension of ropes used for docking, anchoring, or towing.

      A hawse pipe, on the other hand, is a tube-like opening in a boat's hull or deck used to guide ropes or chains from the deck to the boat's anchor or mooring. Hawse pipes are usually made of metal or PVC and help to prevent wear and tear on the ropes or chains by providing a smooth path for them to pass through.

      We offer a range of high-quality boat cleats and hawse pipes to help you secure your boat and keep it in top condition.